Monday, December 25, 2006

S--- Pictures for the desktop

Due to popular request (one request, anyhow), I have decided to offer the s--- pictures as desktop wallpaper.

Again, I had some problems with formatting. I have to narrow the picture (chop off the edges) to convert the image from the 3:2 aspect ratio of 35mm film to the 4:3 aspect ratio of television and computer monitors. I might have to get into the habit of backing the zoom off a bit when taking landscape shots. Of course, it's only an issue when making desktop wallpaper.

The easiest way to get them is to right-click on the link, then choose [save link as...] or [save link target as...] (exact wording depends on your browser). Another way is to click on the link, then right-click the image and download it.



800 X 600 Wallpaper
1024 X 768 Wallpaper
1280 X 960 Wallpaper




800 X 600 Wallpaper
1024 X 768 Wallpaper
1280 X 960 Wallpaper




800 X 600 Wallpaper
1024 X 768 Wallpaper
1280 X 960 Wallpaper




800 X 600 Wallpaper
1024 X 768 Wallpaper
1280 X 960 Wallpaper




800 X 600 Wallpaper
1024 X 768 Wallpaper
1280 X 960 Wallpaper




800 X 600 Wallpaper
1024 X 768 Wallpaper
1280 X 960 Wallpaper

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!! I still don't know which I like the best...so I saved them all and will change off periodically. To my notion, this is the best way to have s--w...in a picture. You don't have to shovel it!
Thanks my friend...appreciate it!!

9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ray the second wallpaper, 800X600 link is a dead end....
Thought you would want to know...
thanks again!
Wendy

9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ray....
UPDATE!! David and I miss reading your blog as well as the pictures that you include.
Not to mention I need some pretty spring photos for my desktop..
PLEASE!!!

Wendy

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ray, this is Bill from the LIT ham club. Thought you might like to know, Ray Bayrel (Little Ray) died last Tuesday, June 26. If you would like to write, you can contact me at wjw (number) two thousand at hot mail dot com

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read that article. Thank author for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read that article. Thanks for it. I like such topics and anything connected to them. I would like to read a bit more soon.

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading these kind of posts reminds me of just how technology truly is undeniably integral to our lives in this day and age, and I can say with 99% certainty that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as memory gets less expensive, the possibility of downloading our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could encounter in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://will-the-r4-r4i-work.wetpaint.com/]r4i ds[/url] DS Qezv2)

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home