Thursday, October 19, 2006

More Fall Eye Candy

A couple years ago, we were over to the LeRoy Elementary School for the annual Halloween party. Since I already had the camera, I tried snapping a couple fall pictures just for fun.



800 X 600 Wallpaper
1024 X 768 Wallpaper
1280 X 960 Wallpaper

I like the picturesque image of the old white church on the hill. Of course, it's overpowered by the red building. The leaves in the foreground frame it a bit and lend a nice fall air to the whole image.




800 X 600 Wallpaper
1024 X 768 Wallpaper
1280 X 960 Wallpaper

I purposely used the tree to frame this image. It's a shame I couldn't do a better job on the church. It's there, but it isn't easy to see. Also, this is another 35mm shot that uses the whole width of the frame. I did manage to crop it, but the results were less than perfect.



This is the uncropped shot. At first glance, not much was lost. Unfortunately, losing the trunk of the tree threw the balance off.


So that's it for fall color for this year, unless I find and scan in the shots I took around our property last year. I'll let you know if I get the time between begging for a job, going after chicken-eating dogs, writing, and feeding the hungry critters (not to mention spending quality time with my family -- but that's just a given.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home