Tuesday, September 12, 2006

More Horse Play

I'm going to be lazy today and just send more pictures. I'm still doing some research type reading -- digging through the slush pile, as it were. This gives me a whole new appreciation for what editors go through.

I'm still only half-way through the entry that I mentioned a couple days ago. It's kind of difficult to write. It should be worth it, though.

The last roll of film I took contained some nice horse pictures (hence the title).

By the way, the vet told us that Sarah is not pregnant. Mary thinks that she may have been in heat, though. Maybe that's what got into her... [ahem], I mean, maybe that's what motivated her to run off like that. Maybe she smelled stallion in the air, and went searching for a boyfriend. I guess we'll know within a few months if she managed to find one.











I'm thinking of sizing some of my photos for use as desktop wallpaper. I have a few in mind that will work, but I'm open to requests. I'm not sure when I'll get it done, but I'll let everyone know when I get it set up.

As usual, you can use my photos for personal non-commercial use. Please copy them rather than linking, though. I don't want to have to start paying for bandwidth for someone else's site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home